A fast acting, soothing mask that effectively alleviates redness when applied in a generous enough layer to maintain moisture for 15-20 minutes.
• Rosease Gel Mask is an exceptionally soothing hydrogel formula composed of Acemannan, a premium, freeze-dried, Aloe Vera leaf gel powder, and a high-quality freeze-dried Green Tea powder that acts as a water-soluble antioxidant to minimize free radical damage.
• The nature-identical Hydroxyacetophenone, inspired by the Arctic Cloudberry fruit, alleviates the redness of irritated skin while supporting its hygienic conditions.
• The gel may also be used as a refreshing moisturizer on its own for oily skin, or under any day or night cream for other skin types.
• Due to its optimal skin tolerance, the gel may be freely applied on irritated or stressed skin.
Spread a generous enough layer on facial or body areas that are prone to develop redness. Leave on for at least 15-20 minutes. If necessary, add extra gel to keep the mask moist. Finally, gently remove excess with a soft tissue. No rinsing is required!
* Keep out of reach of children * Avoid use if sensitive to any of the ingredients * Keep out of children’s reach. *Keep at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate.
Excipient Class: HG
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A skincare routine wouldn't be complete without these products.