Exfosil Ruby Exfoliating Peel
A professional peeling intended to promote skin renewal by exfoliating dead cells while polishing and smoothing the horny layer.
The peeling is to be performed in the evening by using circular massage movements on the required area.
The duration of the massage alone determines the intensity of the treatment. This peeling is not based on acids as exfoliating agents (the less than 1% organic acids present serve for preservation alone).
The treatment may be repeated after 3-4 weeks or in accordance with each individual’s skin type.
1. Makeup Removal – Remove eye and lip makeup with disposable Makeup Removing Wipes (011).
2. Facial Cleansing – Continue with facial cleansing with Sebafoam (270), as a mild universal cleanser ideal for all skin types. Massage all facial areas and rinse. Finally, absorb all moisture residue to prepare the skin for the peel.
3. Make sure that the skin is dry before using Exfosil Ruby Peel.
4. Peel Application – Turn the lower section of the dispenser (anti-clockwise) to draw a small quantity of Peel onto the silicone tip.
Apply a small quantity of the peel to 4 facial locations (forehead, chin, both cheeks) using YOUR clean fingertip.
5. The treatment – Begin massaging the cheeks with both hands simultaneously, for 30 – 60 seconds (depending on the treated skin sensitivity). Ask your client to inform you of her sensations and adapt to her feedback. As you prolong the massage, the tingling sensation increases and the skin becomes increasingly red. Move on to other facial areas repeating the same procedure. Avoid use on the neck or eye contour.
6. Peel Removal – When all areas have been treated rinse off with a face cloth soaked in cold water, and gently absorb.
7. RedEx Mask (788P) – This post-peel soothing and cooling mask is an essential step of the treatment! It is used to alleviate redness and significantly reduce the stinging sensation. Leave it on for at least 15-20 minutes and gently remove the excess with moist tissues.
8. Give your client a full after peel home care program which consists of the following items:
- Sebafoam (270P) – to maintain facial hygiene without degreasing.
- RedEx soothing Mask (788T) – as a calming post peel – “first aid” mask.
- First of All (380P) – to continuously hydrate the skin in the 3-4 days after the peel.
- Tinted Daytime (152P) SPF 34 To protect the skin from potential UV damage after the peel.
- Once the skin has peeled (a week after) Exfoliating Night Cream – (169P) may be used to moisturize and enhance the results of the peel between monthly or bimonthly treatment sessions.
Follow the direction and use only for the designated purpose of this product. Keep away from the eyes, neck, mucous membranes and other sensitive areas. Do not use on damaged or broken skin! If you have doubts about the condition or diagnosis of the treated skin (especially discolorations, moles etc.) consult with a physician first. External use only! Keep away from children. Avoid use if your client is known to be sensitive to any of the ingredients.
For external use only * Use for designated purposes only and according to directions * Avoid eye contact * Avoid use if sensitive to any of the ingredients * Keep out of children’s reach. * Discontinue use or see a doctor if rash or irritation occur. *Do not use on broken skin. * Avoid application on large areas. * Do not use on children under 2 years. * In case of eye contact, rinse well with water.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Sponge, Glyceryl Oleate, Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Tapioca Starch, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Salicylic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Ruby Powder, Abies Sibirica Oil, Sorbic Acid, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract.
Excipient Class: LG
I have been working with anna lotan products for almost 3 years now and absolutely love everything about them! I use the products personally, on my clients and when i teach Dermaplaning classes! We also provide our students with product kits the sample sizes are great for this! The Carrotinol Peel is hands down one of my FAVORITE products Ever!!! I love that there are no minimum orders and clients can only get these products from professionals!! 10/10 recommend!
I absolutely LOVE Anna Lotan and their products! I use them in my business, and on myself, and wouldn’t trade them for anything. Their customer service cannot be rivaled and product shipping is extremely fast and accurate, with extra goodies packed in each order! I haven’t had one complaint in the over 5 years I’ve been affiliated with them.
If you are looking for high quality products and wonderful prices, you can invest without fear. you were able to see results within a few weeks, and don't worry if you're allergic to scent the products have mild scents and others don't smell at all is one of the things I love! You will not regret ❤️❤️