A professional peeling intended to promote skin renewal by exfoliating dead cells while polishing and smoothing the horny layer.
The intensity of the peeling obtained by Exfosil Ruby can be easily adapted to individual skin types and conditions by determining the duration of the treatment.
All components in Exfosil Ruby are naturally derived.
The natural abrasive particles are ruby crystals, aqueous sponges, and silica.
Natural oils of Jojoba, Squalane, and triglycerides act as skin protective emollients and penetration enhancers.
CO2 extracts of Lithospermum root, Calendula flower extract, and Tapioca starch calm the skin during treatment.
Dunaliella extract combined with ester vitamin C act as antioxidants preserving the quality of the natural oils and extracts.
Essential oil of Siberian fir contributes to its natural fresh scent.
The peeling is to be performed in the evening by using circular massage movements on the required area.
The duration of the massage alone determines the intensity of the treatment. This peeling is not based on acids as exfoliating agents (the less than 1% organic acids present serve for preservation alone).
The treatment may be repeated after 3-4 weeks or in accordance with each individual’s skin type.
1. Makeup Removal – Remove eye and lip makeup with disposable Makeup Removing Wipes (011).
2. Facial Cleansing – Continue with facial cleansing with Sebafoam (270), as a mild universal cleanser ideal for all skin types. Massage all facial areas and rinse. Finally, absorb all moisture residue to prepare the skin for the peel.
3. Make sure that the skin is dry before using Exfosil Ruby Peel.
4. Peel Application – Turn the lower section of the dispenser (anti-clockwise) to draw a small quantity of Peel onto the silicone tip.
Apply a small quantity of the peel to 4 facial locations (forehead, chin, both cheeks) using YOUR clean fingertip.
5. The treatment – Begin massaging the cheeks with both hands simultaneously, for 30 – 60 seconds (depending on the treated skin sensitivity). Ask your client to inform you of her sensations and adapt to her feedback. As you prolong the massage, the tingling sensation increases and the skin becomes increasingly red. Move on to other facial areas repeating the same procedure. Avoid use on the neck or eye contour.
6. Peel Removal – When all areas have been treated rinse off with a face cloth soaked in cold water, and gently absorb.
7. RedEx Mask (788P) – This post-peel soothing and cooling mask is an essential step of the treatment! It is used to alleviate redness and significantly reduce the stinging sensation. Leave it on for at least 15-20 minutes and gently remove the excess with moist tissues.
8. Give your client a full after peel home care program which consists of the following items:
Follow the direction and use only for the designated purpose of this product. Keep away from the eyes, neck, mucous membranes and other sensitive areas. Do not use on damaged or broken skin! If you have doubts about the condition or diagnosis of the treated skin (especially discolorations, moles etc.) consult with a physician first. External use only! Keep away from children. Avoid use if your client is known to be sensitive to any of the ingredients.
For external use only * Use for designated purposes only and according to directions * Avoid eye contact * Avoid use if sensitive to any of the ingredients * Keep out of children’s reach. * Discontinue use or see a doctor if rash or irritation occur. *Do not use on broken skin. * Avoid application on large areas. * Do not use on children under 2 years. * In case of eye contact, rinse well with water.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Sponge, Glyceryl Oleate, Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Tapioca Starch, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Salicylic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Ruby Powder, Abies Sibirica Oil, Sorbic Acid, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract.
Excipient Class: LG
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A skincare routine wouldn't be complete without these products.